RE: [OM] Hello

Subject: RE: [OM] Hello
From: "Derek Reed" <dmreed@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 22:06:05 -0700
Joy,

You may also be referring to the hyperfocus scale on the lens.  It is
located on the silver ring the also contains the push button to unlock the
lens.  The scale when lined up with the feet or meter scale on the focus
ring, indicates the depth of field which will be in focus at a certain
aperture.  Hopefully others here will give a more eloquent description.

Derek