[OM] Re: Vision Age is arriving!

Subject: [OM] Re: Vision Age is arriving!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 18:38:52 EDT
Hi All,
        Parcel #1 has just arrived at my house. (yes, delivered on SUNDAY.
U.S. Mail       delivery person said thank you for the overtime!) David did a
really beautiful job    of      lovingly packaging the issues, there's not as
much as a wrinkle on any of them!       He should be doubly commended for his
attention to this. The issues are even          better quality than I had
imagined. The issues are packaged with the recipient's  name on the package,
so.... this box contains issues for the following recipients    only:

                                William Sommerwerck     John Desbiens   Clyde
Soles
                                (and yours truly... honest- David wrote the
recipient's name on the                                 individual packages).

        I'll be purchasing boxes and shipping them out tomorrow (or as soon
as I get all    the addresses, I just sent you an e-mail if I didn't have
your address) via US Mail.    . Pouches are out as a shipping container, as
the issues are approx 8 1/2 X 11        inches and a complete set is about
10% thicker and heavier than a ream (500        sheets) of copy paper.

        Regards to all,
        George S.