[OM] The incurable zuikoholic...

Subject: [OM] The incurable zuikoholic...
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 15:28:19 +0200
Friends,

After two and a half months I am back at this list! Feels great!
I am glad to see that most of you are still around - you never give up,
do you? I am especially glad to se that I have not been missing a thing
- still discussing MC vs SC  ;-)

During this time of absence, I have been visiting a clinic for us
Zuikoholics. It ended up even worse... I have just bought a Zuiko
400/6.3! Well, I have to accept the fact - incurable zuikoholism...
Heck, I am glad!  ;-)

Remember that I often mentioned that I wanted that 400/6.3 lens? I have
been searching all the time, trying to find the right one (meaning the
right price). I finally came across one for $600, which was a real
bargain!
The lens condition is Mint. A new lens has this typical "sooty black",
while a used one has a more "clean black". Now, this lens still has this
"sooty black". Even the hood is tight.
The diaphragm is clean and moving smoothly, the front and rear glass is
absolutely clean too. The bayonet showed no sign of use.
Sometimes I wonder if this lens even been used at all...
Well, that was a real bargain all right!

Okay, that was all for now. Back into reading mode.

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen