Re: [OM] T-32 Fill Flash Outdoors

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32 Fill Flash Outdoors
From: Kenneth Sloan <sloan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 00:26:14 -0500
I have an OM-3Ti.  According to my reading of the instruction manual:

    *OTF/TTL flash control works with all T-series flashes and the F280
     in Normal mode

    *Super FP mode requires GN calculations - there is no auto control
      of the shutter speed.

    *I do not believe that turning on the flash sets the shutter speed
     (but this is the point I'm least sure of)

    *there is a "flash ready" (but not flash OK?) light in the viewfinder

In other words, the 3Ti (but not the 3, I think) will control the FLASH,
but the flash (or the light from the flash) cannot control the shutter.

Corrections welcome.

--
Kenneth Sloan                                            sloan@xxxxxxx
Computer and Information Sciences                       (205) 934-2213