[OM] Zuiko Zoom Fixed

Subject: [OM] Zuiko Zoom Fixed
From: "Chuck Castleton" <ccastleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:45:29 -0600
A couple weeks ago I posted a message about my used Zuiko 75-150 zoom
that required refocusing when zoomed.  I took it back to the shop where
I bought it, and they were able to readjust it.  It now stays in focus
quite well over the zoom range.  He didn't even charge me for the repair
- said he'd  charge it back to whoever sold the lens to him.  He didn't
come out too badly, though, since I succombed and bought an OM PC body
while I was there to pick up my lens.

Chuck Castleton