[OM] e-SIF phase 5/10 completed: The Flashphoto Group!

Subject: [OM] e-SIF phase 5/10 completed: The Flashphoto Group!
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:04:33 +0200
Yes dear Zuiks and Zuikettes, OM-lovers :-) all over the world, everything
you always wanted to know about Olympus OM flash photography equipment but
were afraid to ask is now available online.
Questions like "What are the differences between the TTL Auto Cord 0.6m, TTL
Auto Cord T 0.6m, TTL Auto Shoecord T 0.6m and TTL Auto Cord F 0.6m?" or
"Why can't I put a 315V Power Pack in my pocket, take a cold shower, and
live to be an OM-hero forever?".
Been searching for ages for the Elusive TTL Auto Connector T20 or the Holy
Flash Extender? Well at least now you can check how they look like for your
Quest in the Dark Vaults of Obscure Camera Shops...

Next phase: the Motor Drive Group

Hans van Veluwen
The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information File
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif.htm