[OM] WTB: 300mm f4.5 parts and/or other Oly super telephoto lenses

Subject: [OM] WTB: 300mm f4.5 parts and/or other Oly super telephoto lenses
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 13:17:12 +0200
Hi,

In case people skipped the other message I wrote about what happened during
the cleaning of the 300mm lens, I'll explicitely restate a request made
there:

Does anyone have (or know of) a broken 300mm (Zuiko) lens for sale?

Particularly I'm looking for the 2nd element from the front, also, a whole
frontal group might be interesting as the fungus in my lens might actually
be located in betweed the glued 3rd and 4th elements.

If possible, I would prefer the MC version of the above mentioned stuff, as
that matches the type I currently have.

Alternatively, does anyone have a (fully working) Zuiko 300mm, 400mm, 500mm
or 600mm for sale?

Please contact me off-list with any info.

Cheers!
Olaf