[OM] Vision Age

Subject: [OM] Vision Age
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:41:27 +0100
Just a brief note to you all to let you know that ALL 241 copies of Vision
Age (including the odd issues) are with me. I am busy with a guest for the
next 24 hours but will sort out shipping costs to the US (probably 2
packages at surface rate seems to be the preferred option) on Friday.
George Shihanian has volunteered to act as coordinator so get ready to send
your money to him as soon as I know postage costs.

For non-US buyers - if you haven't already sent me your address please do
so asap.

Best wishes, David