[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #846

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #846
From: "Tom Trottier" <tom@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:55:37 -0400
My recollection of the statue is that the staircase & people spaces are very
cramped & the overall space fairly big & dark inside & very bright outside &
very small windows.

I'd suggest your  widest lens & fastest film for inside shots & let the windows
go totally white. Flash? -if you like it. Given the dark walls, bouncing won't
work too well.

(re:olympus-digest V2 #846)

----
From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein