Re: [OM] Where to find Oly. Pen Info

Subject: Re: [OM] Where to find Oly. Pen Info
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 21:04:31 -0500
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for all those who responded, like Keith below to my Pen FT question.

I bought a Pen FT off EBay last week and it came today.  I's real nice,
only two small issues, a replacement cover on the self timer, and a chipped
piece out of the bakelite around the eyepiece.  The lens is in great shape,
a 40/1.4.

As for the meter, I have the correct mercury batteries, courtesy of a
source that I use to supply my OM-1's.

I hear great things about the lenses, I'll let the list know.  It's kind of
heavy, but that's what you get in a late 60's vintage camera I guess.

Now if I can just find somewhere to get those half-frame slides mounted.

Skip