[OM] FS: Olympus Items

Subject: [OM] FS: Olympus Items
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 07:50:54 -0500
  Here is the list of items I'm handling on consignment.

   At present, what is for sale are only the following:

 1.  35 mm f2.8 shift, probably sold, an offer has been accepted

 2.  Vivitar Series 1, 120mm-600mm f5.6-8.0 zoom lens, lens and case
     pristine condition - typical Series 1 - heavy about 1 kg.

 3.  Olympus 250 exp. back with carts., about a 9+ with a couple of
     very-very minor paint chips on the rear bottom radius.

 4.  Extra cart. for 250 back, nikon brand in Olympus case.

 5.  Winder 2 in about 9 or 9+ condition cosmetically, functions fine.
$90

   That's about it for this consignment, I'm taking offers on #2 thru #4
 because I haven't been able to get a sufficient database to allow me to
 set a price as yet.  For example, I can't even find that series 1 lens
 listed.  I'll offer them here for a couple of days before I go to Ebay

Please make all contact off list.  Contact me at rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx.
Thank You,
Rand E.