[OM] FS:website and update re:George

Subject: [OM] FS:website and update re:George
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 07:59:14 -0800

         Hello George (and all),

           One other clarification George has pointed out to me. Our website
         person told me last night he puts new items ONLY in the New listings:
         update part for the first week or so, THEN it'll show up under the
         OLY list.
           And one (hopefully final ;)) sidenote. Before anyone asks, no- he
         hasn't updated the "meet our staff" section in over a year, so I'm
         not there. When they add my mug, I'll let you know ;)

                                                thanks George :)

                                                     Brad