Re:[OM] Eye-Trek information

Subject: Re:[OM] Eye-Trek information
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:06:59 -0500
Mr. Chris Lee wrote:
>http://www.eye-trek.com/

I was handed an eye-trek brochure when I was walking on the street in Tokyo.
They were really trying to sell this new Olympus device to the mass.

I think that the price is too high at the moment, but if it takes off, the
eye-trek has a great potential.  You can watch your favorite TV show in bed
without bothering your sleeping spouse.  You can do away your computer monitors.

We shall find out in the year 2000 whether Olympus succeeds in this product
venture.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I was struck by an announcement on their Web site
on the development of a new bone-replacement material.  It looks like that
Olympus Japan is working hard to diversity their product lines so that they
would survive in the 21st century.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/