Re: [OM] XA2 REQUEST RE SUBMITED

Subject: Re: [OM] XA2 REQUEST RE SUBMITED
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:57:01 +0000
norman dudman wrote:

You have an instruction manual?  Thats more than I have.  There is not much to
tell.
Operation could hardly be simpler - slide the lens cover shell open, set the
focus
lever to one of the three positions, compose and shoot.  There seems to be
almost no
vibration from the shutter and operation is very quiet, just a tiny click.  The
film
is wound on with a thumb wheel.

If the camera judges a flash is needed a green LED lights in the viewfinder.

I have got some amazingly good exposures with mine and the lens is excellent.

Giles