R: [OM] Focusing problem with new OM4Ti + Zuiko 200/4

Subject: R: [OM] Focusing problem with new OM4Ti + Zuiko 200/4
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:31:02 +0100
I found a screen put on the binaries on the film plane reads quite right if
pressed on a film binary *and* a pressure plate one. That should be half-way
more or less that is where film surface actually stays. Is it any true for
others? Of course you have to look at the center of the screen only.

Safety tips: remove back, lock shutter button after setting shutter on B
position. Maybe better positioning the camera on a tripod too.

Marco