[OM] Olympus Winder 1 Schematic

Subject: [OM] Olympus Winder 1 Schematic
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 04:17:07 EST
To All Olympus (Electronic) Repaireres,
                                                I just finished fixing a
"bargain"  Winder 1.  Not having the service
manual I laboriously copied down the schematic as I dissembled and reassembled
it.
               If anybody else would like a copy just email me (off list) and
I will send you an acrobat .pdf file of the Orcad schematic. I have also added
some recommendations on possible part substitute spares. Obviously no
guarantees on accuracy especially as I was working late at night!   If you are
not familiar with electronics would not reccomend doing anything more than
checking things mechanical if trying to repair.

Tim Hughes
hi100@xxxxxxx