Re: [OM] Tamron SP2.8/80-200LD

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron SP2.8/80-200LD
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 20:38:28 -0500
Cc: jdecher@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jan,

I've owned one of these lenses for several years and have used it with my
OM-1, 2, & 4.  It's one of the sharpest and most contrasty lenses that I
have, only paled in the telephoto group by my long-sold 350/2.8 Zuiko.  I'd
really like to see a comparison against a Zuiko 180/2.8, but I sold that
one too in a fit of weakness several years ago.

I'd get another one of the Tamron's and stash it away if I could find it.
It's that good!

Skip