Re: [OM] Avoiding X-Rays

Subject: Re: [OM] Avoiding X-Rays
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 19:45:43 -0500
(re:olympus-digest V2 #829)
On 20 Mar 99, at 15:49, olympus-digest wrote:

> Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 06:27:19 -0800
> From: "John Hudson" <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [OM] Avoiding X-Rays

I think you've answered your question. One set of planes has passengers and
great terrorist publicity value.
FedEx uses (usually) dedicated cargo planes, with much less publicity value,
and therefore risk.

Has anyone heard of some kind of multi-lingual warning booklet that one can
take with the change bag for manual inspection? Preferably with Kodak's (and
various airlines') imprimatur.

I guess that a letter from the country's embassy or Customs department would be
even better.

----
From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein