R: [OM] Why would someone pay too much for something on eBay? Here's w

Subject: R: [OM] Why would someone pay too much for something on eBay? Here's why I ...
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:24:55 +0100
Yes, the general ads are far too many and a lot of us use the search engine.
BTW, many people do not check the description button and that is a way to
miss a lot of goods. "Olympus" can be hidden in the description only.

BTW again, is there a differential value in FC or plain Manual Adapter for
OM-10s?

Marco