[OM] Zuiko-suffixes and OM-1 Manuals

Subject: [OM] Zuiko-suffixes and OM-1 Manuals
From: "Bov, Frank" <Frank.Bov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:36:44 -0500
> To that end, I nominate: 'Zuikosaurs'

> That said, the clear and obvious answer to a real Zuik-o-phile . . .

> Perhaps the 'Zuikosaurs' are only a subspecies of
> "Analogosaurous", doomed to extinction by the Digitals...

> But let's not forget that the king of the Dinosaurs is the
> Olympusaurus Rex.

My suggestion would be "Zuikophibe" which combines
Zuikophile - one who loves using Olympus professional equipment
        with
Zuikophobia - a deathly fear of damage to said equipment
        to get
Zuikophibe - one loves their equipment so much, they use it anyway.

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 19:26:33 -0600
> From: Larry Rymal-TEMUG <lrymal@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [OM] Manuals for free
>
> On 3/18/99 4:22 PM, Per Nordenberg wrote:
>
> >Seems as if manuals are distributed for free not only by Olympus USA
> >these days.
>
> How far back do the manuals go?  I wonder if one can get an
> OM-1 manual?

I just called 1-800-622-6372 and a REAL PERSON took my name and address. The
OM-1 is out of print, but they offered to send it when it became available.
I'm impressed. Time to ask for a T20 manual . . .

Frank