Re: [OM] T45

Subject: Re: [OM] T45
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:01:54 -0500
Timothy wrote,

<<You can mount the brackets on the left side of the camera  (turning the
flash
heads around)
but with the standard shutter release you will have to focus and fire with
the
same (right) hand.>>

And Kenneth wrote,

<<The T45 is "reversible".  I have always used my T45 "left-handed" and
used my right hand on the camera body's shutter release (and re-wind
lever).  This makes it difficult to "follow focus" - but I manage.>>

This is the "traditional" flash bracket set up.
The right hand set up with the trigger in the grip looks interesting to me
but the winder adds more weight.
For the (if anyone cares) record, I use a Stroboframe Flip Flash (left
handed) with or
without a winder and it works well for event photography.
I like the flash being high and right over the lens, however, the flipping
is a slight pain as is focusing with the shutter finger.

Charlie L