[OM] Manuals for free

Subject: [OM] Manuals for free
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 23:22:52 +0100
Seems as if manuals are distributed for free not only by Olympus USA
these days. The other day I ordered a Swedish manual for my IS-3000
from Olympus, Sweden. It arrived in an envelope the next day and I was
quite surprised when I found out that there was no bill enclosed. It
was an original manual (not a photocopy) and it contained instructions
not only on the camera itself, but also the databack, the converters
and the G40. Something which the original manual that I lost did not.
Very nice indeed. Olympus Sweden's shares suddenly made a giant leap
upwards with me.

Per Nordenberg
Kolmården, Sweden