[OM] A lurker emerges

Subject: [OM] A lurker emerges
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:39:32 -0500
I just wanted to come clean.

My name is Skip Williams. I've been a lurker on this list for several
months and . . . . . . I'm a Zuiko/OM-aholic.

There, I've said it . .  . :-)  I feel much better!

As for the list content, there's always interesting discussions, as long as
I can wade through the volume.  Eudora Pro and its mailboxes help.

As a matter of introduction, I'm a longtime user of OM cameras.  I probably
bought anything else.  After trading, buying, and selling, I've got 4
bodies (OM-1x2, OM2n, OM4), and about 12 lenses (2 Tamron SP, 1 Vivitar S1,
the rest Zuiko).  Given the OM body size, the handling characteristics, the
great metering, and the Zuiko quality, I just can't give them up.  I'd
rather concentrate on images and technique, not learning and procuring
another system.   Now if I could only get back that Zuiko 350mm/2.8 that I
sold a few years ago, I'd have no reason to drool over the Nikon/Canon lens
selection.

Not an auto focus user and proud of it - - -

Skip