RE: [OM] labels -- final comments; Intenscreen metering; DoF clarificati

Subject: RE: [OM] labels -- final comments; Intenscreen metering; DoF clarification
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:01:08 -0500
William,
I disagree somewhat with you on the diagonal split image.  The advantage is
that you can use the screen for both
horizontal and vertical as you state.  However, there aren't nearly as many
diagonal lines as horizontal and vertical.

In addition, the only time the diagonal split image wouldn't work is when the
diagonal of the split image and the object
to be focused on are both in the same plane.  How often would that happen?

Or, am I missing something?  If I am, please help me out.
Brian Huber