[OM] New In Box Stuff For Sale

Subject: [OM] New In Box Stuff For Sale
From: ALFRED GOH WEE SING <sable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:55:02 +0800
Dear All,

I have found some stuff here in Singapore in a little shop.  Please let
me know if you are interested and I will act as a Go-between, you pay
shipping and the shop stated price.

Item                                    Qty     Condition       USD
Price
Electronic Bounce Grip 2                1       NIB             $ 195.00
Bounce Grip 1 (for QA310)               1       NIB             $  35.00
Olympus Slide Copier (for Bellows)      2       NIB             $  82.00
AC Adapter 2 (For T-flashes)            1       NIB             $  40.00
Relay Cord 10 M                         1       NIB             $  35.00
Relay Cord 2 M                          1       NIB             $  35.00
M. Remote Cord 1.2 M                    2       NIB             $  25.00
M. Remote Cord 5 M                      1       NIB             $  30.00
M. 18V Control Grip 2                   1       NIB             $ 165.00
M. 15V Ni-CD Charger 1                  2       NIB             $ 100.00
Motor Drive 1                           3       NIB             $ 160.00
Remote Sensor for QA310                 1       NIB             $  15.00
TTL Shoe 3                              9       NIB             $  22.00
TTL Shoe 2                              6       NIB             $  22.00
TTL Connector 3                         6       NIB             $  20.00
M. In Focus Trigger Cord                4       NIB             $  25.00
M. Grip Cord 2                          3       NIB             $  17.00
Most Focussing Screens                          NIB             $  27.00
1-1                                     1
1-2                                     2
1-3                                     1
1-5                                     2
1-8                                     1
1-11                                    5
1-13                                    11
1-14                                    3

If anyone is interested, please email me privately at
sable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dosports@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will be going to the shop again on the 13/3/1999 Saturday.  Maybe if
we buy enough stuff, I could talk down the prices.

Alfred