Re: [OM] OT -- Help w/lenses for Grand Prix'2000

Subject: Re: [OM] OT -- Help w/lenses for Grand Prix'2000
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 17:24:16 -0800
Kenneth E. "Siegfried" Norton wrote:

>>>It seems the Tokina 150-500/5.6 might fit here.
>
>I tried one and found that it was contrasty and quite sharp wide
>open, but it didn't resolve feather details on my "test" swans.

Uh huh !  ..."test" sssssswans?  ...phphfffeathers?  Uh huH !!!

Finally -- THE TRUTH !  The guy most likely to make fun of my tutu has
his own "Swan Lake" ...  Oh, what a delicious irony !  I guess one can
only imagine what Ken uses his "test" Nutcracker for...  :-O

Hey Ken, how about a pas de deux?  Maestro, please -- from the top and
in the key of Zuiko...

;-) ;-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.