[OM] FS/WTB - Possible swap?

Subject: [OM] FS/WTB - Possible swap?
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 14:00:40 -0600 (CST)
I have several items that will eventually be headed for the Oly
Trading post or eBay, but before they go, I have an OM-2n (serviced
by Camtech 2/23/99), an S Zuiko 35-70mm f/4.0 (Excellent condition),
and a Zuiko 50mm 1.8 (Could stand a CLA, but works fine as is - pics
still very sharp - I just have too many 50/1.8s).

Given that OM2n's seem to be selling in the $300, range, the 35-70
brings around $150, and 50/1.8s seem to bring $35, the package ought
to be worth about what a used  Zuiko 180/2.8 and 300/4.5 would bring.
Anyone want to sacrifice a nice long lens for an extra camera and
standard lens setup?

Also, its worth noting that I'm still on the lookout for the elusive
200mm f/5

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel