Re: [OM] Sydney Camera Market, anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sydney Camera Market, anyone?
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 17:45:16 +1100
Foxy (and to the list, in case anyone else is interested)

Ultimo Community Centre, 10am to 3pm - not sure of the precise address, but
it's just near the Powerhouse Museum, on William Henry St.

I'll be getting there as close to the start as I can (I'm tall, 21, and have
a shaved head.... <g>)

Cheers

Andy
wiese@xxxxxxxxxx
ICQ# 12366792

"Egyptian pharoahs fell from the sky...
Fell from the sky, and played the blues"
                        - Transglobal Underground