RE: [OM] Focus '99

Subject: RE: [OM] Focus '99
From: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:08:17 -0000
Aw Rich you sent this too late.

I was at the Focus show on Sunday and didn't know you were there. For anyone
interested, I checked out a load of used Zuiko glass and its absolutely
holding its own in terms of prices against other optics. Jessops had a used
21mm f/2 for a staggering 799GB Pounds ($1300!) and there were  many other
lenses dotted around for really huge prices. I'm sitting on an absolute
fortune!

I spent 5K on a new 500mm f/4 AFS lens to go with my newly acquired F5. Ken,
if you want my opinions on the F5 contact me offline.

John (seriously in debt).

 03/01/99 09:08:23
Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.
Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG.
Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes
of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.