Re: [OM] 707,101 and 2000 and beyond (RANT)

Subject: Re: [OM] 707,101 and 2000 and beyond (RANT)
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:15:53 -0500
If you compare the bottom wind & shutter mech in the 2000 with a
Nikkormat , you'll know where its' roots lay.
It's as if Nikon wanted a inexpensive body made for them by someone else
and they said, "Here's our design, run with it."
The bottom mech is a dead ringer for a 25 year old Nikon design.
Just my opinion.

John