Re: [OM] Olympus SLRs vs Wetzlar

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus SLRs vs Wetzlar
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:35:32 -0800
>At 03:19 PM 24-02-1999 -0800,  gma <geanders@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>you're working with the GREAT Zuikos, not even any of the REALLY
>GREAT Zuikos!

John Hudson inquires:

>......which are the REALLY GREAT Zuikos?

Hmm, no problem John, we'll be veeerrry happy to reveal you _all_
our Zuiko secrets.   But first, you must be purged of all that evil
pollution, before you can be admitted into the Temple of Zuikdom... :-)

Soooo, why dontcha send us all your now obsolete Leica filth, which
of course will have to be burned at the stake, uhm huh, ... hocked
off to the highest bidding sinner on eSodom? :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx