Re: [OM] Looking for LENS HOOD for 35-80mm f/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for LENS HOOD for 35-80mm f/2.8
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 06:43:01 EST
In a message dated 2/22/99 11:35:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
alain.duquet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The saga continue.
 I passed an order in October 98 to the sales rep of Olympus in Canada.
 This sales rep said Carsen dont distribute this hood in Canada and he
supposed to
 order in US.
 I send an email to Olynpus in Tokyo about this... no answer.
 Nothing at the horizon in February.
 I'm lucky, I'm not a pro and I have time but ...

 What do you think of this kind of OM business?
 Do you know a place in this little world who sell this hood?

 Alain Duquet >>

Alain,

Have you tried calling Olympus America?   I got mine direct from them without
going through a dealer (God knows how expensive it would be if I had to pay
dealer mark-up).

I think I dialed the extension to order parts.

Hope this helps,

Greg Logiodice
Nyack, NY