R: [OM] OM-2000 in Europe?

Subject: R: [OM] OM-2000 in Europe?
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 22:23:51 +0100
Hi David,
----------

>Marco - I have looked at the Nicam site and some of their prices seem good.
>I presume that they do not have it all in stock. Can I ask a few questions
>on Nicam?

Yes, you have to wait about three months for items they have to get from
Japan, I suppose (price labels in yen declare the same value that they ask
you in liras!!!) .

>- do these prices include VAT?

YES! 20 0n Italy. You pay only what is written.

>- the red arrows pointing up and down - do these mean that prices HAVE
>risen or fallen or that they are about to?

They HAVE. f.i. the 2000 kit has fallen. I think they actually have few 2000
kits ready in the store.

>- how long do they take to get listed items which they do not have in
>stock?

I got some Oly items and it took about three months. Other customers speak
of three days for items available just in time.

>- can you find an idea of what it would cost to send to the UK - that is
>beyond my Italian I'm afraid!

The same than to send to Italy asfaik, as mail fees are uniformed in all EC.
They send inside Italy, COD, for 15000 LIT, that is about 7 EURO, that is
about 50 pence.

>I presume they accept credit cards.

Yes, and you can get a discount on (or even null) mailing fees in that way.

>Thanks and best wishes, David

How is in Cumbria?

Warning: FVL points at the fact Nicam people seem not to manage foreign
languages very well ;-)

that is, almost like me :-(((

Marco

mailto:tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx  for quicker answers (it takes some days to read all