Re: [OM] Inexpensive wide (<28 to fisheye) lens rec - Zuiko-holic in ne

Subject: Re: [OM] Inexpensive wide (<28 to fisheye) lens rec - Zuiko-holic in need of fix.
From: "James A.Lumley" <j.a.lumley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:29:38 +0000
Barry, (+ Peter)

In the UK you can purchase this lense as an OM fit, I own the lense
having bought it from new, 1 year ago for 80 pounds, really good price i
thought. 2 year warranty i think, from London Camera Exchange in
Reading. The quality is good, I've had some really sharp images from it
usually chromes, but I'm no techno buff so havn't tested the lense for
pincusion distortion etc.

worth buying! Good luck getting it.

James

--