Re: [OM] Kiron (was: OM1n & PX625)

Subject: Re: [OM] Kiron (was: OM1n & PX625)
From: ecs amkoc <amkoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:42:33 +0800
Lucky me, i was given this lens together with a non-working OM 4 from a retired
Zuikoholic recently. Spent some money for the local agent to fix the camera. My
first set of photos with this lens is wonderful. I am now looking for a back-up.
Wonderful for portraits. Also picked up a 28-85f3.5-4.5 from astore clearing old
stock. It is brand new lens and my few shots with lens turn out to be a
relevation, considering I pais US$100.00 for it. Laos picked up a 35-135 ATK
Tokina at the same place for US$120.00 but have yet to use it. Will get
opportunity over this weekend hopefully.

rgds

seongwan