Re: [OM] OM-2000 in Europe?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2000 in Europe?
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 17:35:13 -0000
Marco - I have looked at the Nicam site and some of their prices seem good.
I presume that they do not have it all in stock. Can I ask a few questions
on Nicam?

- do these prices include VAT?

- the red arrows pointing up and down - do these mean that prices HAVE
risen or fallen or that they are about to?

- how long do they take to get listed items which they do not have in
stock?

- can you find an idea of what it would cost to send to the UK - that is
beyond my Italian I'm afraid!

I presume they accept credit cards.

Thanks and best wishes, David