[OM] Oh, give me a home, where the buffalo roam...

Subject: [OM] Oh, give me a home, where the buffalo roam...
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 18:27:57 -0600
Ah, what nice suprises await those who actually study maps...

My wife got me a Gazetteer (DeLorme) for the State of Iowa and I've been
studying it furiously in an attempt to find something interesting other
than cornfields to photograph.  Well, suprise, suprise, I only live 20
miles from a National Wildlife Refuge that has buffalo (bison for those who
are sticklers for proper names), elk (elk for those who are sticklers for
proper names), and other critters (well, you know) that are typically found
on praries.

Looking forward to stretching those zuikos.

ken

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography

image66@xxxxxxx