Re: [OM] OM Workshops.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Workshops.
From: "Peter Davies" <davies@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 09:35:05 +1100
Doris

I'd love to come - but its a bit far.  I've got all the books and find
them very inspirational and also the latest two books have pictures
taken with one of the mju/stylus series of cameras.  The camera clubs I
belong to have competitions and because I use tranny film (also scala)
in the OMs virtually all my prints are taken with the mju's.  Its
allways amuses me when a judge asks about what filter etc I use and I
say the picture was taken on the Mju.

to coin Ken's lines

Peter - very jelous he can't come because he lives in Australia -
Davies

Ps. a belated I'm glad to see you back

>>> *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/03 3:05 PM >>>

  Amazingly, I ran into an ad for an Olympus - sponsored (jointly with
Kodak) series of workshops. Remember Allan Rokach, the photographer
that uses OMs and has a bunch of new books out (Gardens, Flowers,
etc.) ? He is hosting these workshops.
  Here's the dates [For the listigious, a disclaimer: I am merely doing
my
best, any errors or typos ain't my problem]

   April 23-May 4: Holland in Bloom

   June 26-July 3: Coastal Landscapes of Maine

   July 10-July18: Wildflowers of the Rockies

  July 15-July 23: Gardens of Santa Fe

    October 22-30: Landscapes of the American West.

     Mr. Rokach is a well-known pro who has worked for some of the top
travel magazines, a practicing OM-Master if there ever was one.

   Contact: (205) 595-LOOK

            (205) 877-6956  [ No website given, sorry, cyberheads ]

  Or Snail-mail at: Center for Nature Photography
                    3916 Glenwood Ave.
                    Birmingham Alabama, 35222