Re: [OM] Something Funny going on..

Subject: Re: [OM] Something Funny going on..
From: Claes <alvsborg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 23:05:26 +0100
At 21:27 1999-02-03 +0100, Hans van Veluwen wrote:
>But since I started storing my stuff in what we call a "commode" (baby care
>cabinet), everything has been auto-multiplying, like some evil bacteria.

Help!! I bought a "commode" yesterday solely for my Olympus-stuff!!! I
thought it would be nice to get an overview of all the things I have
collected! It is already asking for more.

Now, I have to buy a lock to put on the commode-doors - so my wife don't
get her eyes on where I am spending the households money.

>It is spooky and scary to watch.
Of course it is. It reminds you about your weak character. :))

The next step for me is to move to the USA, so I get closer to eBay!

Cheers,
Claes