Re: [OM] Proposal: Monthly information message

Subject: Re: [OM] Proposal: Monthly information message
From: "R. Wastell" <rrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:36:40 -0900
I agree that a welcome message and a periodic information message would be
helpful. The Rollei list has a weekly message, as some of you know.  I think
a bi-weekly or monthly message would more than enough.

One caveat though; I would like to reserve the right to initiate the
infamous "50mm f1.8 Versions" thread. Purely for its soporific effect in the
event of a flame war, I promise - really.  ;)

Bob