[OM] CINE Film 35mm & VIDEO TAPE.

Subject: [OM] CINE Film 35mm & VIDEO TAPE.
From: "ameteep" <ameteep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:35:12 +0530
Just starting a THREAD.
CINE 35mm is alive and kicking, because of which, perhaps we are still
getting our 35mm film for our STILL CAMERAS.  VIDEO Cameras and tape has
been around for more than 15years and yet has been unable to replace the
35mm film.
This thread started as I went through my 10year old VIDEO TAPES and found,
to my horror, the magnetic particles peeling off the plastic backing.
SURELY, this is worse than the NEGATIVE fading its colors!!
I am sure, looking again at the CINE 35mm FILM, that HOLLYWOOD professionals
KNOW when they have a GREAT MEDIUM and continue using it.
As for OLYMPUS users 35mm film is what we need.
Awaiting a POSITIVE or is it a NEGATIVE reaction to this thread.
Sunil Manga.