[OM] is the LT 105 a decent P&S?

Subject: [OM] is the LT 105 a decent P&S?
From: "Joe X. Jackson" <e3ujxj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:10:58 +0000 (EST)
lately i've been thinking about a P&S to carry around with me wherever
i go...the OM is a bit heavy for my purposes (i walk 4-6 miles every
day going to work and back). i've been intrigued by the LT 105 just
because it's so pretty...how do its optics/electronics stack up? i've
never owned a P&S in my life, unless you include the occasional emergency
disposable camera, so i really don't know what to expect.

TIA for any help.

--
                                   | Napoleon wore a black hat
                       joe jackson | Ate lots of chicken