[OM] You have been invited..

Subject: [OM] You have been invited..
From: WDINC1999@xxxxxxx
Date: 31 Jan 1999 22:19:24 -0800
You are invited!

Now for the first time ever you have the opportunity to join the most
extraordinary and most powerful wealth building program in the world!

Because of your desire to succeed, you have been given opportunity to
take a closer look at this program.

If you're skepical, that's ok. Just make the call and see for yourself.
My job is to inform you. Your job is to make your own decision.

If you Didn't Make $200,000 Last Year...

You owe it to yourself and to your family to give our program
Serious Consideration!

Also, when you start making this kind of money within weeks, after joining
our team, you will actually learn how you can preserve it and how to
strategically to invest it!

I invite you to call me for more details at 1-800-636-6773 Ext 5582. This is
a free 2 minute recording, so call right now!

Prosperous regards,

Bruce

This is Not Multi-level Marketing. Please, Serious Inquiries Only!

This is a one time mailing. When you visited one of our webpages you indicated
that you would be interested in this information, if not please excuse the
intrusion.
Thank you.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter can
not
be considered spam as long as we include:

Contact information
See above
The way to be removed from future mailings for free: simply e-mail us at
WDINC1999@xxxxxxxxxx and respond with "REMOVE"
in the subject line. This will permanently remove you from all future mailings
us.
All future mailings from other e-mail addresses must be dealt with separetely.