[OM] zuiko 35/2.8 for sale.

Subject: [OM] zuiko 35/2.8 for sale.
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:54:34 PST
i have a 35mm/2.8 zuiko that i'd like to sell. it is single coated, and
the glass is in good shape (9) and the body is in fairly good shape (8?)
except for some fading of the chrome around the stainless stell lens
mount.

i bought it from another list member about 3 months ago, and i am just
not going to use it.  thought it would replace my 35/2 for travelling,
but i don't think the 35mm length will make it into my travel bag, so
it's not a necessary item.   so if someone can use it, i'll sell it for
$40, and i'll pay the shipping.

e-mail me with any questions.

james.