[OM] goose feathers

Subject: [OM] goose feathers
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:32:48 -0800
We have a flock (gaggle?) of geese here that have taken over the area behind
our home.  At last count there were approximately 70.  Friendly beasts they
are.  My 10 year old plays with them on occasion and has assembled a fine
collection of feathers of all sizes.  Fresh, certified natural goose
feathers available for the asking, off-list please.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"