[OM] Zuiko lenses

Subject: [OM] Zuiko lenses
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:12:10 -0800
>From: "Jerry Dean" <jdean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>I just found these in a local shop, how are these prices, all seem to be in
>excellent shape.
>
>24--2.8.....$195.00

I have one I've been trying to get $200 for. Average Shutterbug price is
~$260, but average eBay price seems to be more like ~$160. :-(

>50-1.4......$60.00

Just sold one with a camera for $60.

>85-2..........$215.00

Sold one recently in 9 condition for $200, talked down from my asking price
of $220.

Overall, I'd say the prices are "okay," but not "wonderful." You can do
better, depending on how much you value the risk of eBay or other Internet
deals. Holding them in your hand and having a local brick-and-mortar shop
to go back to if there's a problem has some value!

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229