[OM] eagles

Subject: [OM] eagles
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrickg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 12:50:09 -0700
>Well, I'm off to Quincy Illinois for a few days of SADiE training (digital
>audio editor) and while I'm there I'm going to terrorize some eagles with
>Vert and Toky.  It finally got cold enough and the weather had been sour
>enough to get the eagles to finally migrate down the Mississippi a ways.

I don't get it...  I was in south central Oklahoma around Christmas time
and went out to a local lake (One of Duncan's city water sources) and
watched the bald eagles.  What do they, do bypass IL to get to OK?  By the
way for the last several years Oklahoma has been in the top 10 states in
winter time bald eagle populations (1500 to 2500 depending on severity of
the winter farther north). They also have whooping cranes, golden eagles,
and...

Oly content:  All of these can be photographed to great advantage with Oly
equipment (with various degrees of bokeh, independent of brassing <G>).

Patrick