[OM] Re: Number of blades/bokeh

Subject: [OM] Re: Number of blades/bokeh
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:10:15 +0000
I started this so I suppose I should finish it.

I would be happy to compile the list and forward it to Paul Farar for inclusion
with
his data and perhaps a TXT file should be Kept at Lee's site along with the
lens
test/CAT data.  I should probably send to the list also when it is complete so
that
it gets on record in the archives.

Anyone with data feel free to email it to me direct to reduce list traffic but
if it
goes to the list I will pick it up from there/here.

Anything anyone sends to me directly will be kept strictly confidential.

First thing - there are already two counts for the 50mm f1.8 - 9 & 6.  Can
anyone
else confirm the nine.

Jan, please fire away.

Giles