[OM] New Submissions to the Olympus Gallery

Subject: [OM] New Submissions to the Olympus Gallery
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:25:29 -0700
Cc: vbsoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, MJordy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, w.beinha@xxxxxxxxxxx, AChmielewski@xxxxxxxxxxxx, PCACala@xxxxxxx, MGOLDFAR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, all.

Some of you have been very patient with me, which is a Good Thing(tm).  Since
the last update of the Gallery eight weeks ago (or so it seems, anyways),
several of you have sent in new submissions.  In no particular order, here they
are:

New Submitters:
===============

Wolfgang Beinhauer, from Muenster, Germany.

   Photos from the beaches and nature preserves of South Africa.  I keep
forgetting how tasty Kodachrome 64 can be.

Artur Chmielewski, from Otwock, Poland.

   Artur's been anxiously awaiting his debut, and he's got some good stuff.
Five photos from the Swiss Alps (including one that truly gives you an idea of
the awesome scale of the mountains), and a beautifully-soft shot of autumn
trees, in the most delicate pastels I've ever seen in this type of photo.

Victor Soto (no location given).

   Victor's got a couple of *very* unusual shots of the Grand Canyon (I'll give
you a hint -- there's no "there" there), as well as a couple of shots of
sandrails racing in Mexico.

Previous Submitters:
====================

Michael Goldfarb

   Michael's added two new Black-and-white submissions, beautifully rendered.
Check 'em out!

Mauricio Jordan

   Travels in Peru and Italy.  Eight new photos.

Gary Reese

   Gary's sent in two new submissions, one in B&W and (everyone's favourite)
one of a fireworks display in Las Vegas.

As always, thanks to all the submitters, without whom there'd be no Gallery.
Enjoy!

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/