Opticlean (was: Re: [OM] Black specks on Focusing screen)

Subject: Opticlean (was: Re: [OM] Black specks on Focusing screen)
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 12:31:55 -0600
I've heard and read lots of good things about this Opticlean stuff, as in
"cleans down to the molecular level" and "absolutely no harm to lenses or
lens coatings".  There was an item in Shutterbug's Photokina article about
it, I think.  I tried to find it this morning in Frankfurt.  No luck.

Was I looking in the wrong places?  Where can I find it?  HALP!!  (please
out).

regards,

Mahlon

------